Take delight in the Lord, and He will give you your heart’s desires. Commit everything you do to the Lord. Trust Him, and He will help you. ~Psalm 37:4-5
Friday, November 2, 2012
The Man of my Dreams
Day 2 - My heart is filled with thankfulness for my husband! I am so thankful for the way God has blessed our marriage. After 7 years we are so happy and more in love than ever. We are so much alike yet still compliment each others weaknesses so well. I am so thankful for the life that we have together and the family we are building!Jared is so loving. He has such a heart for his family. He works hard to make sure he is here for me to talk to and share with. He prioritizes everything to make sure his son gets as much time with him as possible. He is so hard working. With his job and commitment to moving forward and improving himself. Whether it's for work or family or health or God, he commits to something is gives it all he has. I can't begin to put into words how much I love him and how much he means to me. My life wouldn't be complete without him. I love the way he takes care of us. I love the way he shares his life with me and allows me to openly share my life with him. I love the way our son absolutely adores his dad. And I absolutely love the fact that if our son grows up to be a mirror of his daddy then I will consider us successful parents!Jared, I love you more than words can say. And I love you just doesn't seem enough! Thank you! We adore you, respect you, need you, and love you so much!! You are all I ever dreamed of!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment