I'm thankful for exercise. It's a love hate relationship. I don't always enjoy the process but I do enjoy the outcome. Thankful to be healthy enough to do it and to be able to find the time to get it in.
I have had a good first trimester but I was queasy, more so in the mornings and when there wasn't much food on my stomach. My tradition has been to get up and exercise and run before our son gets up in the morning. From 7 weeks to about 12 weeks of my pregnancy that just wasn't an option. Early morning runs and an empty, queasy stomach just didn't match. While I tried to get in a good stroller walk each day it just wasn't the same.
While I'm not excited about being up earlier or sweating or pushing my body physically because I've enjoyed the break, I am excited about being able to take care of myself and do my best to take care of our littlest one. So for now, I don't care for the work but I'm thankful for the energy and the health.
No comments:
Post a Comment