Take delight in the Lord, and He will give you your heart’s desires. Commit everything you do to the Lord. Trust Him, and He will help you. ~Psalm 37:4-5
Thursday, November 8, 2012
Lean On Me Kind of Friend
My sister in law is such a blessing! She and my brother were dating when I moved into my dorm at Liberty. She lived on the first floor and I lived on the second. The first few days I was there she brought me little welcome gifts and if I wasn't there she left them at the door for me. That's just the type of person she is. Giving! Thoughtful!
When our son was born she drove up from SC to be a part of the big day. And of course we weren't quite ready for him to come since he was a week early. So I left of list of thing "to do" while we were at the hospital. While we were there she got everything done so our house was just right when we brought Jake home. And she still managed to be at the hospital and capture some of the most beautiful picture of his birth!
She will do anything for anybody and many times she will see the need and do it before you ever ask. How she balances her schedule, her kids, her husband and his schedule and does all these things for other people I will never know. And she is organized, crafty, and creative. I am so thankful I have her to talk to, ask questions, and share with.
We have shared many memories traveling to football games (both well and sick), trips to the beach, pregnancy stories and baby how to ideas. She is a great sister in law and a good friend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment