Saturday, November 3, 2012

Baby, Baby


I have so many reasons to be thankful for our son! I am so thankful for the joy and excitement of carrying and giving birth to him. It is such a unique experience and I am thankful for the opportunity to feel him grow inside me.

I am so thankful for his health. He is growing and strong and full of energy. He is fearfully and wonderfully made by a loving God who made him perfectly.

I am so thankful for his personality. He is a people person. When we go grocery shopping or out to eat, he loves to wave at everyone or tell them hello. He likes to see people smile. My favorite is when he waves or blows a kiss to someone and they say, "Oh I needed that today!" To see God use our little man to encourage someone.

I am so thankful for all that his future holds. I don't know if he will be an athlete or doctor or teacher or businessman or pastor. But I know God has a wonderful plan for his life. I am so thankful for the privilege to be a part of who he becomes. I love that little boy and my heart is filled with gratitude at how God has blessed him and blessed us!

No comments: