Thursday, November 1, 2012

November 2012

I like November! The cool weather! Christmas just around the corner!!! And taking the time to stop and reflect on all I have to be thankful for. I try to do this throughout the year, even on a daily basis. Leading up to Thanksgiving it is good for me to think about all the blessings in my life. By writing about them I can go back and look at them when I'm not feeling so blessed!

Today, November 1, I am thankful I have a risen Savior! I do not understand the love that God has for me. I can't imagine as a parent being willing to sacrifice my child for someone else. Much less someone like a thief. But God did. And how Jesus loved me enough to come I do not understand. But I'm thankful! Oh so thankful! Thankful that he came as a baby! Thankful he died on a cross in my place! And thankful that he defeated death and Satan for me! Now that's power! And love!

1 comment:

Steve Finnell said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.