Wednesday, November 4, 2009

November

Happy Belated Halloween! I hope you had a fun, safe Halloween. We didn't really even do anything for it. Since we don't have kiddos and I am not a fan of the holiday we just stayed home and had dinner and a movie. We didn't even give out candy! I did enjoy seeing my niece in her costume. She made the cutest butterfly!


Things are really busy around here. The second year students have told us that from now until Thanksgiving is crunch time for graduate school. Jared is so busy. He's had two exams and a final speech. He still has two projects and three exams to go in the next two weeks! My job is going okay. Things were going pretty well until this week. The kids were off for teacher workdays last week and have come back from Halloween forgetting most of what they learned about good behavior. They have made me crazy this week.



Thankfully in all the craziness my sister-in-law is close by. I went over after school on Tuesday to hang out for a little while since both of our hubbys were busy. We took some pictures of Dayla and this is one of my favorites of Dayla and Sarah. They both look so pretty!

No comments: