I saw a friend doing this on her blog and thought it was a great idea. I've been thinking a lot about things in my life that God has blessed me with and I am thankful. I've decided to share them with you leading up to Thanksgiving. I hope that it will help you to think about the specific ways God has blessed you.
I’m thankful for… THE ALPHA AND OMEGA, THE AUTHOR AND FINISHER OF MY FAITH, THE KING OF KINGS, THE LORD OF LORDS, THE GREAT I AM.
I’m thankful for… THE ALPHA AND OMEGA, THE AUTHOR AND FINISHER OF MY FAITH, THE KING OF KINGS, THE LORD OF LORDS, THE GREAT I AM.

God has blessed my life with so many things and I have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving week. Most of all I am thankful for God – the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
I am thankful that the Father loved me so much that He sent His only Son as a baby, Jesus to save his people from their sins. I’m thankful that Jesus came and took my place on the cross. I’m thankful that he bore my burden – He died, He was buried, and He rose again. I’m thankful that He rose victorious and sin has no hold on me. I’m thankful for the Holy Spirit that He left here to dwell in me to lead and guide me.
I’m so thankful…
That greater is He that is in me than He that is in the world.
He will never leave me or forsake me.
That God has not given me a spirit of fear but of power.
He came to give abundant life.
With the challenges and struggles this school year has brought, I’m so thankful I don’t go into the battle alone. I can walk with the KING of Kings and the LORD of Lords and know that He is on my side. I can’t and don’t have to do it alone because when I am weak, He is strong!
No comments:
Post a Comment