Sunday, March 7, 2010

Spring Break

Well, Jared has survived another round of exams. He just finished five exams in the last three weeks. It was a crazy, busy time but he's done and now he is enjoying his spring break. The weather couldn't be more cooperative. The sun is shining, the temperature around 60, and nothing to do but spend some time together.


After weeks of having very little time together, we spent yesterday just the two of us. We went to Greensboro and shopped at Gander Mountain, Four Seasons Mall, and Friendly Center. Then we came home and went to Chili's for supper. Mmmm, it was so good. Then we went by Wal-Mart to pick up some Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream. We went for a walk to work on the ice that we were going to enjoy and then enjoy movie night. It was a wonderful day with my husband.


I am a winter person. I enjoy the cool or even cold days and I love snow. But I must admit that after all the cold and snow we have had this winter it sure did feel good to spend two days this weekend outside, walking, and enjoying the sun. Even better, I wore flip flops. My toes are so happy to have some fresh air. I look forward to a wonderful spring.


Sarah was at our house on Tuesday evening and Jared got to feed Dayla her solids supper and we got to help with bath time. It was so fun!

No comments: