Sunday, December 27, 2009

Makes My DAYla!!

I am crazy about kids. This is not a secret to anyone who knows me. I've always loved being around children so teaching was a natural career for me. One day, when Jared finally gets done with graduate school we look forward to having kids. But right now there is nothing that makes my day like spending time with my niece. Dayla was born in July and is the most wonderful baby. She is so good, doesn't cry much, and loves to smile and socialize. This was her first Christmas and as you'll see from the pictures, Dayla was the angel in our family this year!
Dayla and Aunt Fer Fer smiling and dancing to the singing Christmas tree.
Uncle Jared and Dayla were spending some time together. She is crazy about him and will just look at him and start smiling. I think she likes to flirt. :0)
Dayla and her mommy enjoying the first snow. Dayla looks so much like Sarah!
Daddy and Dayla opening Christmas presents. Uncle Jared and Aunt Fer Fer gave her the book - God Gave Us Christmas!

Dayla wearing her Nuts About Grandma shirt. The boys went camping and hunting so the girls spent 2 days in the warm house. Grammy loved the time with Dayla.

Then there is Pappy! "She's just another kid!" I wish I knew how many times I've heard my dad say that. You can look at this picture and the smile on Pappy's face and know she is not just another kid. He gets so excited to see her and loves to give her kisses with his beard.

Dayla Grace! I just love that little girl!!!!

1 comment:

Christina Allen said...

She is so precious! I know y'all had a wonderful Christmas with her and it will only keep getting better :)