While we were in Danville celebrating birthdays we got to see Jay and Sarah. We hadn't seen them in several weeks so it was fun to see Sarah. She looks pregnant now and even has people asking her if she pregnant. Being an excited aunt and a teacher, I got the honors of reading the baby his/her first book.
I found a book that Jay and I read as kids and read it to the baby. I want to be sure he/she knows my voice. I'm going to be one disappointed aunt if every time I pick up or hold the baby he starts crying. So to get a little more voice time I read the story. Since he couldn't see the pictures yet I had to tell him what was going on.
You can see Sarah's belly (black and white dot shirt) and me reading the baby his/her first story.
No comments:
Post a Comment