Take delight in the Lord, and He will give you your heart’s desires. Commit everything you do to the Lord. Trust Him, and He will help you. ~Psalm 37:4-5
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Cool Fall Days
I love it! The leaves are chaning. They are falling off the trees. The temperature is falling and it is getting cool! How fabulous! For those who know me, you know what cool October weather means for me. Christmas! It's time to get geared up for Christmas! It is absolutely the best holiday and no way it can fully be celebrated in just one month so I get an early start. The cool weather, the music, the time with family, the birth of Jesus. It's just wonderful and it starts in our house in October. We have already bought Christmas presents for all the kids in our families and I have even wrapped several. The Christmas music is going (thanks to online Christmas radio and iTunes) Christmas cards are ordered, return labels ready, and Christmas stamps set. I was able to spend most of the day Saturday just doing Christmas things and I can't tell you the last time I was in such a good mood. Jared is use to my early Christmasing and has learned to chime in. We went on a date Saturday night and we listened to a Christmas cd in the car. As the weather gets cool and you get ready for Halloween and then we stop to give thanks at Thanksgiving just remember that in some places (Charlottesville) it is already time for Christmas!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment