Monday, October 27, 2008

College Roomies

What a fun weekend! It was Homecoming at Liberty (but that's another blog). So I got together with all three of my college roommates who I haven't seen in three years! I can't believe I've been out of college that long and that they live about 45 minutes from Danville and I never see them. We met Friday night in Danville at Texas Steakhouse. A lots changed in three years.
The roomies: Jessica, Joy Beth, Fer, and Christa

Change #1 - Christa has babies. And yes that's plural. This is baby number 1.

This is baby number 2. Christa and her husband Travis have twin girls, Addy and Gabby. They are so cute! They slept through most of our 2 1/2 hour supper!

Change #2 - Jessica (and her husband Taylor) have a daughter. This is Harper and she is adorable. Another very good baby. She was awake for supper but didn't cry.

Change #3 - Joy Beth is pregnant and she (and her husband John) are expecting a little boy in February.
So with three roommates to catch up with there were 3 1/2 babies to talk about. You know me, I had all three of them. I just didn't see the point in there being three babies and me not having at least one in my hands!! Until we have one of our own (after graduate school) I have thoroughly enjoyed entertaining everyone elses' babies. It was a wonderful supper and so good to see friends and catch up on life. I had a blast but now I miss the girls more than before!

No comments: