Friday, September 13, 2013

We Will See

Exercise! As always, it's a love hate relationship. It is something I have really missed since our baby girl was born but also something that seems so hard to find time for with two kids in the house. I am not an outside runner. I just don't like it. I'm good at consistently running on the treadmill but it's in our daughter's room so exercising before the kids get up is out and I definitely can't get in there once they are up and going.


I have a solution. I love kickboxing! The rhythm, the workout, I just like it. Netflix used to have kickboxing workouts available for instant viewing. They don't any more. But my hubby remembered that we could watch You Tube on our TV through our Wii system. And You Tube has tons of kickboxing and Jillian Michaels workouts! Woohoo!

Now here's to the discipline necessary to get up before my kiddos to get that workout in! We will see...

No comments: