Tuesday, November 8, 2011

November 5, 6, 7, 8

I missed a couple of days while we were out of town. So let me cover those days in one post.

November 5 - I am so thankful for...my brother. He is 21 months older than me and has been a challenge to me all my life. He gives me a lot to live up to and makes me work hard to keep up. I am so thankful for his example to me, for his hard work, for his love for people, for his passion for God, and for his commitment to heal other people. I love you Dr. Cline!

November 6 - I am very thankful for...my sister-in-law. She is a trooper. Hard working, dedicated, tough, and considerate. She has a heart to serve and will do anything for anyone. Like when I was in the hospital giving birth and she cleaned our house and set up the rest of the baby things. She has answered a million questions over the last 9 months. I am so thankful for her!

November 7 - I am extremely thankful for...my niece. She is the sweetest little girl who can usually be seen wearing a smile. She is smart and inquisitive. I love to play cook with her, swim in the pool or read a book. She is a precious, precious girl and I love her very much!

November 8 - I am thankful for...baby C #2. I am looking so forward to meeting my new niece or nephew. I am so thankful God is adding to our family. My niece and my son have added so much fun to our family and I can't wait to see what craziness comes with this new little one.

Oh there is just so much to be thankful for!

No comments: