Thursday, November 17, 2011

November 12 - 17

Okay so I'm a little behind again. I'm realizing that in my juggling act, sometimes blogging gets moved to the back burner!

November 12 - I am thankful for friends. I have friends old and new who support, love, and check in on me. They are there to listen when things just aren't working out. They are there to celebrate when things finally get better.

November 13 - M&Ms! I know it sounds silly but sometimes it's the little things. I am crazy about chocolate (thanks Mom)! My favorite candy is M&Ms. To come home and Jared picked up a little pack of them at the grocery store, just makes my day!!

November 14 - I am thankful for warms baths. I am a fan a baths. I can turn on music or grab a book and sit in the bathtub for a long time. I have been known to doze off in the tub before. I can relax, unwind, and have some quiet me time!!

November 15 - My clothes! While this seems like such a silly thing, I am thankful for my clothes. After spending last winter pregnant and in maternity clothes I am so thankful to be back in my clothes. (I love my son and didn't mind being pregnant. I'd do it again) but still wearing my clothes without elastic is so nice!

November 16 - I am thankful for a soft warm bed to sleep in. I am a sleeper and can sleep 8-10 hours easy. I like to crawl in our bed, get the house cold, and pull the covers up to my ears. That's some good sleeping!

November 17 - Flexibility! Not my greatest strength but one I have definitely worked on and made progress with the last several years. Sometimes learning to just go with the flow makes things easier. I am a planner. I like to know and have it figured out. I'm learning to go with. I am thankful that I've gotten better at it!

No comments: