November 18 - I am thankful for teachers. Not only because I am one but because aside from my family some of the most influential people in my life have been teachers. My fourth grade teacher who I thought was the greatest person ever, my seventh grade teacher who challenged me to succeed and work hard in school, my high school English, Spanish, and Bible teacher who pushed me to know truth.
November 19 - I am thankful for coaches. I am an athletic person. Not super sportsy and not that great at it but I enjoy it. I am thankful for my coaches through the years. My dad - 2 year softball champions. My high school softball coach who could and would be deathly honest with me even when it hurt. My high school volleyball coach who made the game fun and the lesson applicable to life.
November 20 - I am thankful for doctors. I hate, yes hate, going to the doctor. I am so thankful for them and for the knowledge they have for the years of work they put in to gain that knowledge. I am so thankful for the things they can "fix".
November 21 - I am thankful for security blankets. There are very few things in life that can't be made better by a bowl of ice cream and Home Alone. Sometimes, it's the little things in life!
No comments:
Post a Comment