Monday, July 26, 2010

Like Mother Like Daughter

This summer I have found lots of old pictures from when I was a kid. It's been fun to look through them and remember being little. Here is a picture of me when I was about 5 and twirling a baton. We were in a parade and you can see my mom walking with us. I was really good at this and was getting ready to start twirling a fire baton at age 7 when we moved to North Carolina. I never got back into it. Cute kid!



Here is a picture of Mom and me at the beach last summer. I really could not look more like here. When she was my age she had dark hair just like I do. Guess it won't be long until the white starts taking over in my hair too! ;)



I am like her in so many other ways. She always teases Jared that if he doesn't like what he sees with her then he's in trouble! I think it is true of many girls but the older I get the more I turn into my mom. Which I think is a great thing!

No comments: