Saturday, August 22, 2009

Dayla's Family

Dayla's first outing (0ther than to the doctor) was to Aunt Fer Fer's house! Yay! They came over for supper while our family from Alabama was here. I'm looking forward to them coming over again tonight to have steaks with Mom and Dad at our house.
Dayla all comfy in her car seat. She's so little in that big seat.
Her great grandpa (PawPaw) came to see her. He held her once but I wasn't there so I didn't get a picture of them.

Her great Uncle Danny. When she's bigger he will make her a walking stick to take on our hikes when we go Labor Day camping.

Her great Aunt Nenny (my mom's sister). Who will spoil her and make sure she has lots of good garden vegetables to eat.

Her cousin Tom. Who is excited for her to get a little older so she isn't so fragile.

No comments: