Saturday, August 15, 2009

15 Days as an Aunt

Dayla is 15 days old. I can't believe it's been over 2 weeks already. I love being in town with Jay, Sarah, and Dayla! She is growing so much. She's gained 20 ounces and grown an inch already! She is so cute! Sarah had a photographer do some pictures of Dayla and them. I can't wait to see them. Here are some of my favorites!

Aunt Fer Fer will take her any time I can get my hands on her. Even if it means changing a dirty diaper! :)
She loves her Uncle Jared. I think she is starting to get use to him tickling her feet every time he sees her.

Pappy loves seeing and playing with Dayla. Even if she doesn't do much yet but sleep and eat he sure does enjoy holding and playing with her. In this picture he'd been giving her a neck workout and she finally tuckered out and fell asleep.

Of course Grammy is crazy about her. I don't think I talk to my mom now without talking about Dayla. Grammy got to stay with Jay and Sarah a week to help them get settled in and adjusted with Dayla. She loved it!

The Cline gals! Dad's family from Georgia came to visit Dayla. We took tons of pictures. Natasha (cousin), great Aunt Joni, Aunt Fer Fer, Mom (Sarah), Dayla, Natalie (cousin), great Grandma, and Grammy.


The Cline gentlemen with Dayla. Pappy, Dad (Jay), and great Grandpa. They look so proud.

This is a cool picture. Dayla is named after her great great grandmother. My grandma's mother was named Dalah. In this picture little Dayla has Dalah's ring on her toe. My grandma and her sister wanted Dayla to have it. How special!

My mom's family from Alabama has also come to visit so I'll add more later.

1 comment:

Taylor and Jessica Hagan said...

Thanks for the pictures! She's beautiful! And you and Jared look like naturals! I know you'll love spoiling her! Also, I like your mom's hair...it hasn't always been that short, right??