It's been a busy and fun month. After two days off for snow and three days with a 2 hour delay, getting back in the swing of things has been a chore. I don't know if my kids brains melted with the snow or if they are getting use to school again but wow are they crazy. They like to talk.
We've also had an exciting month. We started the month watching the groundhog see his shadow and predict 6 more weeks of winter. Then we celebrated the 100th day of school by making 100 Day of School crowns, making a 100 snack, making 100 stamps, coloring 100 on a hundreds chart, playing 100 Bingo, and on and on.
With Presidents Day, Lincoln and Washington's birthdays we have been learning a lot about US presidents. The kids were amazed by the story of Honest Abe Lincoln and how he died. I think they were as fascinated by John Wilkes Booth as anything. They sure keep me hopping. It has definitely been a full month at work so far. I'll save all the fun at home for another blog. (Sorry no pictures, the upload is being difficult)
PS - My nephew/niece is the size of an apple and is already sensitive to light!
1 comment:
Thanks for the update on your kiddies AND your niece/nephew! We just found out that we'll be an aunt/uncle again this fall! I want to be in your class...sounds like you have alot of fun! Do you write down any of your kiddies' funny comments or questions? I bet you have fun!
Post a Comment