Well, I haven't blogged lately not because I don't have time but because there isn't much going on. Other than our ski trip we haven't done anything exciting to share about. I have been busy with work. It's the middle of the year so that means lots of midyear assessments. I love teaching kindergarten but most of their tests are given one on one. I gave 7 tests to 18 children one on one. Talk about a lot of time. We got it done in 2 weeks. I tested while my assistant did activities with the kids for a couple of hours in the morning. I'm glad that's done and I used all that info to get report cards done. Hopefully school will settle back down and get back into the normal routine.
We are still working with the youth group at church. We taught the junior high class today and I know one thing. , I like little kids and I like high schoolers but junior high isn't for me. Whew! We got through but it was an experience.
Sorry there are no pictures to share but I haven't taken any. I'm having such a great time looking at pictures of all our friends' babies - Joy's newborn, Miranda, Mandy, Jess, Christa, and Ryan. They are all so cute!! Anyway, not much news but wanted to post.
No comments:
Post a Comment