Monday, January 26, 2009

The Cake

It was fun when everyone got married around the same time and I was in three weddings plus mine the summer of 2005. I guess we've been married long enough now that the next wave has rolled through. I have thoroughly enjoyed watching my friends have babies. From college roommates, to my best friend from high school, and my best friends since I was a kid, I never get tired of the big belly pictures and of course the pictures of their little ones. At this point it is 3 and 3. 3 baby girls and 3 baby boys and they are all so dog gone cute! This range of new additions has included the bridesmaids in my wedding. Now the circle is complete (no offense buddies) and this one takes the cake! My sister in law is pregnant!!!
I couldn't be more thrilled that my brother and his wife are going to have a baby! Sarah is due August 2nd! You can see from the picture they did an awesome job telling us and we were completely ecstatic. The timing helped too. For Christmas, Mom and I both got a present that we opened at the same time. And inside was our frame and first picture of the baby! (Theirs said I love you Grammy and Pappy.) I don't think there is a more proud Aunt Fer Fer in the whole world. This is the only Aunt and Uncle we'll be. Jared is an only child and Jay is my only sibling so we will get to be Aunt and Uncle only as many times as Jay and Sarah allow! But for now I am thrilled for the first time! We have this frame sitting on the counter between the kitchen and living room right beside a picture of Jay and Sarah. I look forward to putting pictures of "him" in it. Any yes, my guess is a boy.

1 comment:

Taylor and Jessica Hagan said...

That's such a cool frame! I love the creative way they told you guys:) ANd such a fun Christmas present! (S)he's going to be a spoiled little niece/nephew.

P.S. Taylor subbed for kindergarteners today and he's EXHAUSTED. We were both discussing that we have NO IDEA how you do it everyday! You're awesome!