We celebrated my mom's 50th birthday this past weekend. My family from Georgia and Alabama came up to party with us. Then we also surprised Mom with a big party that included friends. Dad and I organized the party and I have to say it went off very well. The men cooked the hamburgers and hot dogs while the ladies (not Mom) did the work in the kitchen. It was so much fun. It did end up raining but the with porches, garage, and inside we did fine. It was a great day and I think Mom really enjoyed it. Now the partying is finally done. Dad turned 50 in February and we had a big party and now Mom's 50 and the party is done. It was fun but wow what a lot of work! Happy 50th Birthday Mom!
1 comment:
dang your parents are young! mine are arriving or nearing 60 this year...
Post a Comment