Well, my first official blog! Thanks to all my friends who are already doing this. I've enjoyed reading yours so much that I had to do it.
Summer is here which means I have officially graduated from kindergarten. I spent the year working with "ankle biters". I had so much fun spending the day with five year olds. You would be amazed at the tales they can tell. There is never a dull moment whether they are making up stories, hopscotching backwards, or jumping up and down to hold it until they get to the bathroom. I absolutely adore working with these little people who know so little yet have such huge personalities. However, I have graduated from kindergarten and will be moving on up. Next year I will be teaching third grade. If you're a teacher then thank you for the big big sigh for me because that means SOLs. It will be a big (definitely taller) change for me.
So as I finished boxing up my room (in the dark because the school had no power today) it was sad to leave behind the ABCs and numbers but exciting to start thinking about multiplication and division. By the way, if you know anything about ancient Rome, Greece, or Mali please let me know. I've got some homework to do this summer. I am excited and believe that this is where God wants me. But for now, bring on the sleep, the books, and the beach!!
1 comment:
Yeah you have a blog! I'll enjoy reading it! Happy Summer!
p.s. we're registered @ Babies-R-Us...
Post a Comment