I never cease to be amazed by the blessings in my life. Sometimes I am looking and praying for them but other times they fall in my lap and remind me how great my God is. He knows my needs, He knows my wants, and most of all He knows my heart (for better and worse). There are so many details to share but I'll keep it simple.
Last week I took a class that involved people from every school in Albemarle County. It turned out that one school was looking for a kindergarten teacher. So my principal who is friends with that principal told her that I had taught kindergarten this past year and may be interested. My principal came to me, asked if I'd be interested, and I interviewed on Wednesday. On Friday, they offered me the job. I wasn't looking, I was expecting but God dropped a HUGE blessing in my lap. I have a great job and really enjoy what I do. My heart is with the little ones and He opened the door without me even looking and took care of it. I am changing schools with the system but I get to teach kindergarten (no 3rd grade)!! I am so excited and so blessed. I can't wait to start in this place where God so clearly wants me to be. Yeah! Back to Kindergarten for this teacher and I couldn't be more thankful!
1 comment:
Congrats! That's very cool that this opportunity just "fell into your lap"--He sure does know us! We're due July 27...so about 5 more weeks!
Post a Comment