Take delight in the Lord, and He will give you your heart’s desires. Commit everything you do to the Lord. Trust Him, and He will help you. ~Psalm 37:4-5
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Anniversary
Jared and I are celebrating our three year anniversary today. Wow, it's hard to believe we've been married that long but time flies when you're having fun. I went to lunch with Jared at work today to spend some time together. Then tonight we are getting all dressed up and going to a fancy steak house at the downtown mall. I'm so excited. It's always so fun to look back at where we've been and where we are. One of my favorite (and Jared's least favorite) things about today is going back and watching our wedding video. To think back on how much fun it was to be the center of attention for a whole day. Everything about it was absolutely amazing and to reflect on that once a year is so much fun. As fun as that was, nothing compares to where we are now. I am so thankful for such an amazing, loving, and wonderful husband. I'm looking so forward to celebrating! Happy Anniversary!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary, guys! Can you believe we're old enough to be married that long?? I watched our wedding video yesterday, and saw Taylor mouth the words, "My back hurts" while we were waiting for the unity candle song to finish. I cracked up...we were in our own little world, I guess. Hope your celebrating was fun!
Post a Comment