Saturday, April 24, 2010

Busy Times

We are almost done with April! Yay! The faster these next couple of months go by the sooner summer vacation will be here. I'm looking forward to it. More this year than ever. But while I wait there is plenty to keep my busy to pass the time.
Jared is winding up with school. He has 9 more days and he will be out for summer. Of course is in the middle of exam studies and tons of projects and presentations while also working on internships for the summer. My job is getting into testing mode so there is plenty of paper work an planning to be done.
On a more fun note, we are close to family so there is always time to go spend with my brother, sister-in-law, and niece. I'm taking advantage of it while I can. It will be sad to pack them up and sent them on to residency.
Vacation is coming. I do not think it can get here fast enough.


No comments: