Thursday, October 1, 2009

Busy Life

Things are going well. We have been pretty busy lately. Jared's school is picking up some. The professors have told them that October will be busy. You won't be able to get it all done kind of busy so we are not looking forward to that. So far he has done really well. He is keeping up o his work and doing well on his quizzes, speeches, and papers. I am so proud of him. I look forward to the weekends and our time together because there isn't much of that in the week.
My school is going a little better. I had my observation from the principal on Tuesday and it was interesting. The kids felt the need to entertain her by sliding across the tops of their desks, talking endlessly, and just shouting out whatever came in their mind. But that is life with them so she got a very real view of our class. Today was great. Our morning was wonderful. They were so good and it was actually a fun morning. That was nice.
We continue to enjoy being close to friends and family. Jay, Sarah, and Dayla are enjoying some time in Augusta, GA while Jay does an away rotation for ENT. It is going well. I miss seeing them and having them to hang out with. We've been apart for 4 years and in just a few months I've gotten so spoiled to having them close.
Things seem to be settling in a little now. We never know day to day what will come up. Pop quizzes, surprise speeches, non medicated students, assessments, or pages and pages of student analysis. But we are so thankful for our many blessings. Things has been our dream and plan since we were dating. Being in the middle of it can lose perspective but wow it is exciting.

1 comment:

Taylor and Jessica Hagan said...

Thanks for the update! What a sweet little Dayla!