Everyone headed out Saturday afternoon. Jay and Sarah helped us unpack more and then they fed us supper. Jared and I spent our first night in our new house. We were woken up at 5:00 am by a thunderstorm. Then we went to church, unpacked our room and bathroom and left to go back to Charlottesville at 3:00.
We are all checked out of the old place in Cville. We have cleaned it and turned in the keys. We have been staying at our church. They were donated an 80 acre farm with a house on it. The pastor let us stay in the house this week and it has the most amazing view of the mountains. It is so beautiful!
Only 2 more days with my kiddos. I sure am going to miss them. I don't know why but I have gotten so attached to this class and my assistant. I am really going to miss them. However, I am soooooo ready for summer. Any good book suggestions?
I think this is enough for now. There's more to tell but my fingers are getting sore. I'll fill you in with pictures and more info soon. Thank you for your prayers and please keep my teaching job in NC on there.
No comments:
Post a Comment