This is an exciting time for us and definitely a busy one. We went to Winston-Salem on May 8th and finally found a place to live. We looked at about six places and finally the last one we looked at was it. We have a place to live and take our things on May 30th. Yay!
I am still looking for a job. I have applied in Forsyth, Davie, and Davidson counties. I am looking for an elementary, language arts, or Spanish position. I would love to continue teaching kindergarten but right now just getting a teaching job will be a challenge. With the economy the schools are taking major budget cuts. Right now they are working to approve a new budget and then restructure the teachers they already have. Finally, after all of that , they will look for new hires. It could be July before I even know anything, much less have a job. Please keep this in your prayers. We are so excited about our move and all that God is doing but I still need a job.
My prayer is that God will do exceedingly, abundantly above all that I could ask or think!
No comments:
Post a Comment