Things around this house are crazy! What a busy weekend! Jared and I spent the weekend in Winston-Salem for the Wake Forest Welcome Weekend for MBA students. We got there Friday night around 10:00 and went to bed. But Saturday started at 6:30 am. I got all suited up, took Jared to WF, and I headed to the Forsyth County job fair. I was there for three hours. I handed out resumes and talked with 15 principals. I have a phone interview tomorrow (Tuesday) morning at 8:15am.
After the job fair, I headed back to the hotel, changed clothes very quickly and went to the hotel lobby to meet the other candidates wives. We went out to lunch with first year students' wives and asked lots of questions. I realized how little I'm going to see my husband next year. I will learn to grow rather close with these other wives. I got back to the hotel at 4:00 and got caught up with Jared. He'd spent the morning with the other students doing activities and team building.Then we had a little break and were back to dinner at 7:00. We ate at the Graylyn Center (pictured above). We talked with a couple who is finishing up the first year. We heard the Dean (former CEO of Pepsi) talk and got to meet him. Then back to the hotel at 10:00 and in bed. We went to church in Winston with Mandy and Marvin and then headed home after an exhausted weekend. It was fun and insightful . We need to make a decision by this time next week to get all our paper work done. We'll keep you posted.
No comments:
Post a Comment