Jared and I have been so busy lately. I guess the good times are just beginning. I have been on spring break this week and man has it been wonderful to have some calm, quiet time at home. I have thoroughly enjoyed and been able to get some things done. I have begun the process of cleaning out, sorting, and packing. We have about 8 more weeks in this place before we have to go...somewhere! With news that he has been accepted to Vanderbilt and Wake Forest, the reality has set in. We have to choose. How?! There are pros and cons to both places. We have a long way to go before May 1st. We are trying to stay calm and trust that God will show us where to go. This is definitely a stressful time but it is also so very exciting. Please keep us in your prayers as we make this decision!
HAPPY EASTER!! Praise the Lord the tomb is EMPTY! That's something to get excited about!

1 comment:
Wow...I don't think I realized you had to be out before May 1st! Praying...
Post a Comment