Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Camping




We had so much fun going camping. We went to Willis, VA with a lot of my family. My mom and dad, brother and sister in law, 2 aunts and 2 uncles, a cousin, grandpa and grandma, Jared, and I all met and camped out. We played Bocce ball which was a lot of fun. If you've never played you should try it. We also played wiffle ball and horseshoes. We went sight seeing and ate a lot. We had so much food. We slept in tents and thankfully there was no rain. I love going camping and had such a good time. There's no routine or schedule. Just relaxing and having fun. I'm already looking forward to going next year.


1 comment:

Taylor and Jessica Hagan said...

That sounds like fun! Never been camping or played Bocce ball...I should really expand my horizons. Vacations with no schedules are the best.