Take delight in the Lord, and He will give you your heart’s desires. Commit everything you do to the Lord. Trust Him, and He will help you. ~Psalm 37:4-5
Monday, August 11, 2008
Back to School
It's that time of year for teachers - BACK TO SCHOOL!! Today was my first day back. I'm at a new school this year. I transferred so that I could continue teaching kindergarten. Praise the Lord - I'm so excited. I had a good day Monday. We had an intro meeting from 8-9 and I had a technology meeting from 10-11 but the rest of the day I got to work in my room. I met all the other kindergarten teachers and they are so nice. First thing this morning everyone got together to distrubute materials we ordered and then everyone gave me part of their things to fill my room. Now I have wood building blocks, Leggos, puzzles, connecting cubes, shapes, books, and lots of other things. How exciting! My class is starting to look like a classroom for little people. I have 15 students - 8 boys and 7 girls. I still have a lot to do to get my room ready but I feel good about it. Tuesday I should have most of the day in my room again. My kids don't come until next Wednesday so I should be able to get it all ready. Fun times!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We want pics of your room! I'm glad your coworkers are fun...that makes all the difference! Glad you're enjoying this prep time...
Post a Comment