Take delight in the Lord, and He will give you your heart’s desires. Commit everything you do to the Lord. Trust Him, and He will help you. ~Psalm 37:4-5
Thursday, July 31, 2008
PJ days
Well, it's almost time. Back to school. I honestly don't know if those words bring more disappointment to the heart of a child or his teacher!! With only a day and a week left before going back for workdays I am trying to soak in all the freedom I can. Today is my last tutoring session which is sad because the girl I work with is so much fun. However, it also means that for the last week of summer I have no set plans or responsibilities. I can enjoy pj days! For those of you who don't know, a pj day is a nice, relaxing day where I don't have to get out of my pjs, I don't have to put on make up and I get to do my favorite things around the house. Things like watching movies, writing letters, blogging, and resting. I have already enjoyed two such wonderful days and hope to enjoy a couple more before going back. No matter what...I am so thankful to be going back to kindergarten! Let the pj days roll!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment