As an American, there are so many things to be thankful for. What a privilege to live in the most wonderful country in the world! There are so many men and women that have sacrificed to provide these freedoms for me!
I am thankful for the freedom to love and worship God - my Savior, Jesus. I am thankful that I don't have to hide it or deny it. I can live for Him and love Him without fear of persecution or death.
I am thankful for the freedom to become who I want to be. I can go to school wherever I want and learn whatever. I can work anywhere I choose and follow any calling I see fit for me. No one tells me who I can or cannot be.
I am thankful for the opportunity to vote for the men and women who represent and lead our country. The people I would choose are not always the ones who are elected but I am thankful that I and we can select that person.
I am thankful to be an American with all the rights and privileges that come with it! Happy 4th of July!
1 comment:
Thank you for your support and kind words!!!
Post a Comment