Sunday, March 6, 2011

Oh Parenthood

The last month has been one of the most challenging and wonderful months. I still have SO much to learn but I have learned so much about our son, myself, and being a parent.

I've learned that our son...
5 - is the cutest baby ever!
4 - enjoys going for walks in his stroller.
3 - likes to get a bath.
2 - swings front to back, not side to side.
1 - will poot almost every time he wakes up from a nap.

I've learned that...
5 - I need sleep!
4 - without a microwave, new parents would never have warm food.
3 - a boppy can multitask like a teacher.
2 - pee has the range of a good couple of feet when left uncovered.
1 - breast pumps fall into the category of cruel and unusual punishment!!!

In spite of the sacrifices, learning curves, and long nights - I love being a mom!!

No comments: