Friday, December 10, 2010

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

I LOVE Christmas! More than any other time of the year. The movies! The music! The decorations! The excitement and good moods! The cold and hopes of snow! The reminder of the amazing love of God and the gift that He gave in His precious Son Jesus! It's just great!

I like to get the "work" part of Christmas done early so I can enjoy the holiday during December. So our shopping starts in September and is usually finished around Thanksgiving! While I do have the shopping done this year, I have not finished the wrapping. I'm finding sitting in the floor and wrapping presents to be a little uncomfortable. But oh I love Christmas!

This is an especially exciting one for us. My husband just finished his semester at school and will be home every day until school starts back in January. I have one more week until Christmas vacation and then we will have two whole weeks together. We'll celebrate Christmas with our family and together. Then we will get to spend a lot of time getting ready for our new addition.

It will be a long week next week in anticipation of the coming holiday but I'm looking so forward to it. I hope you are enjoying the holiday as much as I am!!

No comments: