Take delight in the Lord, and He will give you your heart’s desires. Commit everything you do to the Lord. Trust Him, and He will help you. ~Psalm 37:4-5
Monday, November 1, 2010
Day 1
It's that time of year! There is so much to be thankful for. Today I am really thankful for my husband! Sunday at church we were talking about the roles of husbands and wives. We got to talking later and while our marriage isn't perfect, it is very blessed. We have our good and bad times, our up and down times, our better and worse but at the end of the day I know that my husband loves me more than anything. There is so much safety, protection, and love in that. I am so thankful for a husband who loves Jesus and loves me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment