Monday, June 7, 2010

Flashback

June seems to be an exciting month in our life. Jared and I were talking the other night about what we were doing this time years ago. It is fun to think back and crazy to realize how time flies. Who knows what we'll be doing this time next year?! Just a little flashback:
  • 1 year ago (09) - We moved to Winston and anxiously waited for my niece to arrive.
  • 2 years ago (08) - We celebrated my mom's 50th birthday a big Over the Hill party and transferred schools where I could continue teaching kindergarten.
  • 3 years ago (07) - We transitioned to Charlottesville for Jared's new job and I began the job search.
  • 4 year ago (06) - We lived in Lynchburg, were in the same jobs, at the same church, and settled into married life.
  • 5 years ago (05) - I graduated from college and we got married. After dating for five and a half years we finally tied the knot on June 11th.
  • 6 years ago (04) - Jared graduated from college and started his internship. I was in Llano Verde, Guatemala spending a month taking a Spanish class, doing ministry, and teaching in a school.

No comments: