Saturday, September 11, 2010

Fall Fun

It's on the way! Yay! I am a fan of fall, for several reasons. One, it finally starts cooling off. Two, the leaves start changing colors. Three, winter and snow are around the corner. Four and most of all, Christmas is on the way. For me, the kick off to fall is Labor Day weekend when our family goes camping - tents, camp fires, smores, lots of stars, and crickets. I love it!

We eat way too much food, go hiking, play Bocce ball and enjoy a calm, quiet weekend. It is always so much fun.

Even after years of camping at the same place we still go by Mabry Mill just to look around and get a picture or two. Last year when we went camping we took a picture of my brother, sister in law, and 6 week old niece. This year we took a picture of my husband, me, and my pregnant belly!

It was a fun weekend and I look so forward to going back next year. Now that it is done it is time to move on, better start Christmas shopping!! ;o)

No comments: